YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, July 05, 2004

OCB outdoor party

Well I wasn't planning on going out. I was going to stay at home and not spend any money. tp offered k. Oops. :D

Ended up meeting wiskey at Victoria station, went to an 18th birthday party, which was rather strange. It was full of very rich kids, mostly on coke. Found out that Taxamo is going to Palestine! Respect. When we managed to escape the party we met tp and garf and went to the party. It was held right next to a canal, in a lay by as wiskey put it.

It was a very good party, took a few too many drugs, I got munted, very munted. There wern't many urbanites in attendance though, not that I saw anyway. Met Crystal, the b and smile injection again, which was very nice. The last time I met crystal I went away thinking she was an annoying, bossy pain in the arse. I'm pleased that after meeting her again she's not as bad as first impressions suggested. The B was his usual self.

Went to watch shrek 2 with wiskers at the Ritzy on the way back from garf's. It's fucking brilliant! The graphics are utterly wonderful. It's just as funny as the first, which is nice to see. Cool film.

TTR:

Cuddles
Acid and Nitrous
Saying hello to myself
Meredith and Alex back together
Charlotte's B'day yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home