YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Going to glastonbury tomorrow!

Wow, I can't quite believe that at 9:58 tomorrow I'm going to be setting off to glasto! Feeling very apprehensive about it but cant wait for it to start! It's raining here at the moment, the first rain for about 3 weeks. It'a been quite funny reading all the panicky poss people have made about the weather, but now it's so close I really don't want too much rain. Not over the weekend at least. Oh well, as I was typing this I got a message from wiskey, very windy, very wet, very muddy. :(

Oh well, it'll be one to remember!


Had a very odd weekend, Medis has split up with Alex, went over to offer emotional and kid chasing support, very emotional weekend. But very positive in a strange sort of way.

Things to remember...

Truffles, and Blackie, poor blackie.
The promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home