YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

What a good Saturday!

Today I've spent about 6 hours tripping! :) It's been great fun. Took 10g of Hawaiian shrooms at about 5pm, they worked... this was a post I made on a forum I'm on at 7:11pm

---
Right, the Hawaiian's work!!!


Findihg it quite hard to concentrate on the keyboard. My hands seem to have a mind of their own at the moment.

Playing Shpongle with milkdrop running wearing red/blue glasses at the moment.

It's very hard to concentrate and I'm very concious of how this will look in a few hours time, but lets carry on regardless. even though I keep missing the koeys. and can't see them half the time, the music is really starting to intrude, which is nice. The lioght quality keeops shanging.,

Keep inoting things when I'm trying to concentrate on other things, wich I suppose is the opoint.

Can anyone actually understand a word of this? I'm normally a good typist but nmy mind keeps going oiff on one.

deleteing stuff is quite fun too, the computer is eating the letters!!!!!


Need to look at cool stuff now...


think the mushrooms have worked!

;)

---

Another post @ 9:51..

---

The hawaiian's worked. As you could probably tell. I had great fun, still think I could have gone a lot further. I'm gonna wait a few weeks then I'd like to take a 'heroic' dose with some trusted friends. I know that could end in disaster but every time I trip I know that there is a lot more I could get from it. Don't want to go stupid but I want to see what more it can offer. Still didn't that much of a visual effect. The mental effect was pronounced, as was the body load. Quite glad I didn't go any further than the garden, I don't think I could have managed to walk very far safely.

I think maybe I should try some other form of psychedelic in future. Definatly want to try DMT although I know it's in kinda a different direction.

---

After that I decided to smoke some salvia, for the first time I got a real effect from it, quite a large level of dissasociativness (yeah I know that's spelt wrong :)) it was great. Ended up taking about 5g truffles and going for a walk, with turned into an adventure with my brother and his mate. I climbed a woodstack, cycled over a tree and came home with my hand covered in blue stuff. :)


Now, I'm fucking knackered, my brain is rebelling, I've not eaten all day. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home