YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well, I had a interesting day yesterday. I did skive off, saying that I had a stomache bug. Was a bit annoyed at a pain in my back when I got up. I thought it'd go away, it didn't, it just got worse. I skived, but it was lucky I did, I would have had to go home anyway! I'm taking today off as well, as I can hardly walk at the moment due to the pain.

Took the shrooms yesterday anyway. Was a bit of an odd trip, I had 30g of Mexican Psilosybe Cubensis, they aren't the strongest, but about 10g should have been enough.

It wasn't, I took about 15g on an empty stomache, and waited. After about 2 hours I finally felt myself coming up. Not enough though. I took the rest of the shrooms. Didn't really feel anything for ages, finally decided to take the dog out for a walk, it was very pleasant up the woods. The mushrooms really come into their own in a natural enviroment. The detail you notice is truly incredible! :D

One weird thing though, most people feel nauseous about 20 minutes after taking. I didn't feel it at all, until about 6 hours into the trip! Very weird, didn't last long though, and it seemed to signal a nice little wave. All in all it was a good trip. Not strong enough though. The walk didn't help my back either.

Got some truffles at the moment, they are currently growing in my desk drawer. I like truffles, more of an energetic, chatty high. Less trippy though.

Strangly enough, I actually want to go into work tomorrow. For the money of nothing else. I've got bugger all at the moment and I really need to start getting money together for Glastonbury. 'spose I should stop spending money on mushrooms and books then really. :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home