YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Sitting on the tube, which I swear gets louder every time I go on it, feelinq very ok with the world.

IMAX was excellent. Although ketamine didn't actually improve the experiance as much as I thought. I know that I felt very involved but whether that was the immersive aspect of IMAX alone is hard to tell. It didn't improve it visually I know that much. Might like to do something involving 2-cb at some point. Dunno what though. National Gallery springs to mind.

Got some stuff done on the forums today. Going to have to learn php, which garf informs me is easy.

Went to an anime night on sat night. It was a very interesting night, though not moch anime was watched for one reason or another! Met some lovely people, had some very surreal conversations but it was fun.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home