YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Well. It still feels like a friday. I'm taking monday off again. This time though I booked it off as holiday. Went to G and T's on friday, spent a really nice couple of days drinking skunk vodka and playing on their puters. The vodka wasn't as effective as I hoped it might be but it worked. Subtly.

Went to PRoD on sat didn't enjoy that very much at all. It was way too hot, I spent a large proportion of the evening sitting next to the fire exit cos it was the coolest place. The heat was so bad it felt like I was going to pass out.

Went to OCB afterwards, that was very good! Not too hot, not too crowded. Wasn't enough d'n'b for my tastes but very good nevertheless. Also found a very good source for substances. S was avoiding me all evening, I'm not sure if I've done something to upset her, but I tried talking to her, if she's not interested I'm not going to pester her. If she wants to talk to me she knows how to get in touch.

Bollocks to it. I give up with women, I'm going to become a monk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home