YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Well. Yesterday I did nothing. Spent hours playing Settlers and Black and White instead. Actually, I did do 3 so thats alright.

Spent some time today playing with the blog. Kinda think that I messed it up. I'll sort it later. Went to work today. Was sunny so wasn't too bad. Still wished I'd been in bed all day. I should be getting a motorbike soon, that'll give me soo much more range. When you live out in the sticks, you need transport, and since there is no way in hell I'm getting a car (hate them) a bike it'll have to be. Kinda like a step up. I cycle everywhere at the moment, bet I'm going to get even lazier!

Oh well, it'll mean I can go and see friends more often and that has to be a good thing!

Right, I'm going to use this blog to pester myself into doing things. I'm going to start with the CBT. I'm going to get this sorted this weekend. I will have passed it and be in a position to get a bike and ride off into the wild yonder by the end of the month.

I mean it.

(was going to say "yeah right" but that sort of negative attitude isn't going to help. Finally starting to feel positive about things again and I want that feeling to continue.)

I'm really annoyed. I just re-installed windows. It took about 15 minutes to turn off all the standard crap (cos I've done it so many times) I thought it looked too bland. I downloaded DesktopX. After playing with some of the skins I finally settled on the most useful. Only the bloody Windows Longhorn skin. grrr. Although I really hate the microsoft look I have to admit it's bloody useful. I might post a pic, if I ever find some hosting space. (or get my arse in gear and pay for PBase account.)

I'm off to forage in the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home