YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, March 01, 2004

Well this is a blog.

Dunno why the hell I've done this nor what I'm going to say, just have to see what comes out! (Bet virtually every blog starts this way)

Umm, I suppose I'd better introduce myself. But not by name! ;)

I'm 25 and currently living with my parents! Had a lovely flat but couldn't afford it. Such is life. Now living very cheaply and trying to get debts under control. I work for a temp agency, doing anything available. Working at a brickworks at the moment, very hard work. Which is why I'm skiving off today. The thought of standing outside in the cold and wet for ten hours just didn't appeal. I'm a little bit stoned, very comfortable in my nice warm room, DJ Shadow playing and a tiny bit of k for a wobble later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home