YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, March 01, 2004

Right I felt like writing again...

I've just taken the dog out. For four hours! What was supposed to be a quick walk round the park ended up as a massive trek round the woods. I'm knackered! Must learn not to follow the bloody dog next time. Did find a lovely stream though and sat in my favourite field and had a spliff.

Tried to phone the council to pay back some of the council tax I owe, but their computers are down. Grrrr. I can email them but can't be bothered. Gonna watch Firefly instead and drool over the delectable Jewel Staite.

It's nice to have no real plans for a day. To know that you should be at work, but instead are warm, cosy and doing something you want to do. Feels like you're cheating the system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home