YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, March 01, 2004

Well that's annoying. The damn thing won't delete the double post.

Oh well, must have been worth saying.

I've just about decided not to go into work tomorrow either, very bad. But hey life isn't about work. I'm going to sit in my room and do nothing productive at all. Except pretend I'm dying of the black death.

Oh yeah, forgot to put earlier, I'm single, very single. But kinda liking it. At least that's what I tell myself. I nearly got it on with someone last w/end. But didn't, I'm quite glad now, it would have only complicated my life even further. I really don't need any stress right now.

Bugger it, I'm going to phone in sick now.

Maybe I'll be productive on my day off.








Maybe not.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home