YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

It's been a few days since I last blogged.

Last weekend I went to see some friends. Phoned M for a chat, the decision was made to go over there within about 30 seconds! I needed that chillout time though. M and A are "comfy old pants" friends, I've known them for about 3 years, but it seems longer. In a nice way! Spent Sat getting stoned and putting the world to rights. Sunday was spent wrapped up in a duvet with C, my 3y/o godson, watching Lilo and Stich. Very good film, even though it's a Disney. Best way to spend a Sunday morning in my opinion. Oh yeah, and cuddling a 10 month old baby! Now that's a chilled Sunday!

I'm so fucking priviledged to have such good friends, and when they have such wonderful kids going over there is always a pleasure. Kinda like a second family. I actually made it into work on Monday! Yea Ha! They seemed quite happy to see me. I even received a compliment from someone, just walked up to me a told me that I was a really hard worker. I said thanks, what do you say to something like that though. Especially when it's just straight out of the blue like that.


I promised myself a shower the moment I got home, I'll go for one in a minute.

MUST DO M's CD's!!!! Been promising for ages and he really needs them, if I put it here I might actually do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home