YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

This is a mobile blog. I'm standing at work at the moment writing this on my palm. I'll be going home in a minute but for now I'm quite happy to stand here skiving. This is actually not as difficult as I thought.

The Glastonbury tickets go on sale today at 8pm!!! I was going to go with just my sister and was totally looking forward to it, then my mum decided that she wanted to come as well. It didn't take long for the rest of the family to decide that they wanted to come too. AARRRGGGHHH!!! We had a very long painful discussion about whether or not I was going to be responsible enough to look after my sister. Eventually I think it was decided that my 25 years and experience in various parties would mean that I probably be able to look out for her. Mums panicing is never fun.

Home from work now. My dad has decided that he doesn't think that he wants to go after all. He heard that oasis are playing and went right off the idea. Which is understandable ;) but really a bloody stupid reason. He just doesn't want to pay out for it.

PARENTS!!! Arrgh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home