YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Well that was a nice day off!

Was going to spend it monging and feeling guilty for not getting my hair cut but N came onto msn. We haven't seen each other for about 2 years, we have a lot of history though, not all of it good. It was very weird meeting her again, she's even better looking than when I last saw her. Shame I don't stand a chance! She's well setup with her girlfriend, got a nice flat, good job which she hates. I'm back living with my parents, no girlfriend, etc. Oh well.

Got my hair cut too! The barber seemed quite shocked at how much hair I'd managed to accumulate. Much better now, even though I look about 17 again, apart from the beard.

Just looking some of my old posts, I do bloody waffle a bit! Mind you if there is a space for waffling, then this is it. Kinda want to watch a film but not too sure if I can be bothered, or what I actually want to watch.

Eugh, I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home