YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Arrrrrggghh!

FUCKING ABBEY NATIONAL. Cunting bastard company!

I owed about £1000 from a overdraft to abbey about a year ago. At the time I couldn't pay it off. They refused my offer of installments and passed it on to a debt recovery company. They also refused the offer and passed it back. It got passed on to another recovery company, who made me an offer of a short settlement. If I paid it off in 2 weeks they would consider the debt repaid. I thought this was good and paid the £750 off. I recieved a letter from them saying they had accepted it and considered the matter closed. As did I.

Got home from work today and found a letter from ANOTHER debt recovery company demanding the remaining £250!

They can fucking swivel if they think they're getting anything more out of me. After a looooong phone call to abbey, I finally managed to get the name of the manager of the complaints department who will be recieving a strong complaint soon.

This has been a year of hell with that sodding company. I had been with them for about 14 years before this and they had always been excellent, the front desk staff especially. They must have now spent at least five times the amount of the debt in pursuing it.


Fuck 'em. They want my money they can take me to court.

Actually, can you sue a bank for harrassment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home