YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Monday, April 19, 2004

Well I got back from the birthday party yesterday. I'm utterly knackered. It's been a very full weekend, I was also supposed to have a cheap weekend. I've got the rent, old council tax bill, and the tv rental to pay all this week and I've just spent over half my wages! But it was worth it. I got to help a Medis chill out and spent three days cuddling a nearly one year old! :)

Babies are cool. There is nothing like chilling with a baby, it is a certain kind of peace, unobtainable in any other way. I can understand part of the pull of motherhood. I still don't want any kids of my own but I am kinda getting broody. Babies are more addictive than crack!

Not such a bad day at work, glad to be home though. Been thinking about having a spliff for most of the afternoon, when I got back my sister has got one of her friends over. Which means I really should wait. Worst thing is, if I didn't HAVE to wait I'd be fine, but I'm craving a spliff!

Only want what you can't have.

Should really be doing something about the forums, but I really don't have the energy at the moment. Plus I have loads of other things I want to avoid doing more.

Think I might roll a spliff and take the dog out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home