YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Well, the non money spending idea kinda went by the wayside!

Went to Brighton yesterday with my sister and her boyfriend. Spent about £50. £15 of that was on more shrooms which was a waste of money. I decided to go for the Thai, which are supposed to be stronger than the Mexican. They did less. I'm not sure whether I have a natural high tolerance to shrooms. I don't trip! I see immense amounts of details in things, but no real visuals. :(

Pisses me right off. I WANT TO TRIP GODDAMIT!

Oh well. Having a boring day today. Going to work tomorrow, gonna be doing something different as well! Woohoo! (Do I sound enthusiastic?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home