YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

What a fucking horrible week!

Well I've had a very hard week. Worst of all it's not even over yet! Doing something different involves de-greasing the trolleys. It's got to be the worst sodding job I've ever had, I ache, I get home every day covered in grease, and I stink of it and the horrible de-greasing liquid I have to use.

We have about 1,000 trollies at work, most of them are knackered. The wheels don't go round most of the time, They need to be sorted, guess who's got that nasty, smelly, dirty job? Each trolley has four wheels (surprise) each wheel has a bearing housing, each housing has 13 rods that act as bearings. There are about 300 buggered trollies. Each rod can take up to 2-3 minutes to get all the crap off them.

THERE ARE ABOUT 400 TROLLIES TO BE CLEANED

Arrrggh.

What a wanky job. Oh, and the bolts are rusted onto the trollies. meaning apart from the manic itching from the de-greasing stuff my hands are now buggered.

Building some muscle though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home