YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Spangled on a Saturday night

Went to garf and tp's on Saturday. Had one hell of an intense trip too! For the first time I really experienced tripping. Took about 10g of truffles and a very strong skunk biscuit.

I melted. So did the room! It was fucking wicked! Went to an outdoor party later on, where I experienced fractured time which was weird, especially when combined with total loss of my sense of touch. When I recovered a bit I went for a walk with tp, we sat under a pylon and chatted for about 3 hours. It was the first time we've ever managed to have a proper chat. I got very introspective later on, thought about a lot of stuff, resolved some things, and are more confused by others. But then that's life innit?

Going back to work is irritating, my hands feel a lot better, I was having some real problems over the weekend. It's very hard to skin up when you can't grip! Looks like I might be going on to nights, which is going to be a lot better. 12 hour shifts, but a four day week! Plus when I've got from friday at 7am till monday 7pm as my weekend it seems like a much better deal! 'specially when I get time and a half! :D

Generally a happy bunny (with lots to think about). :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home