YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Strawberry Fair

Another good weekend! (starting to sound like a stuck record here)

Went to Strawberry fair on Sat. It's a one day free festival and bloody good it is too. Except for all the chavs but then there's no avoiding them these days * rolls eyes and looks dissaproving *

I didn't get to meet kidda and garf and tp didn't come. :( But I had a good festi nevertheless. One of the highlights for me was, strangly enough, in the young performers tent, and even weirder than that the band was a metal band, with definate overtures of the Darkness! It was four (about) 14 y/o lads. One drummer, three guitarists, and they could play! They had real stage presence, a lot of enthusism and bags of confidence! Unfortunatly I forgot to find out who they were! But hey, I'll look out for them next year.

Another chemical free weekend as well. I could get used to this! If I'd had pills I'd be feeling like shit right now. :) Just truffles, mushrooms and some utterly wonderful organiclly homegrown spliff!

Kinda noticed that I only ever post this thing about what I've been up to on the weekend,I usually also leave loads out. Can't be bothered to spend that much time typing about what I've done,I'd rather do it! Going to keep doing trip reports though!

I'm going to put reminders for me to read in a few years time instead or recording it, to see what I remember then.

For last weekend...

CD Mobile at wiskeys

This weekend...

Phoning medis.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home