YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Glasto's finished.

Well I got back at about 8pm last night. I'm still knackered. That week seemed to take about a month but now it's only seemed to have taken about 2 days. The weather was mostly good. Wednesday was wet and windy, Thursday was quite mild, Friday was fucking hot, Saturday showery and Sunday had just enough rain to get everyone soaked.

I'm not even going to try to remember everything that happened, there was just too much! I wasn't too munted for most of it, but did get hold of some VERY good acid on Friday night. Made Lost Vagueness that much more weird.

So much happened my poor brain can't cope with it, going for a spliff and a bath, cos I stink.

Roll on next year! 359 days to go! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home