YAB

Yet another blog! ;) Just a bunch of vauge musing, wonderings, weekend adventures and maybe the odd rant or two.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

I haven't made any entries for ages. Mostly cos not much of any interest has happened, at least not the sort of shit that I normally put in the blog. I like the photo blogging thingy, well easy and means I can show off my camera skills!

Umm, I'm still single, out of work at the moment, and giving up smoking (maybe). I have a sore throat and hence are not craving nicotine, so I decided to make the most of it and see how long I could go without for. The last fag I had was two days ago (ish) and I haven't really wanted one since then. Weirdly I've not done this in the normal way, of being determined, setting a date, getting support from other people etc. I decided on the spur of the moment yesterday and only have told SI and whib so far. I don't need or want people telling me well done or good for you, or especially asking how long it's been etc. If I do it it's cos I want to and I'll provide my own support better than anyone else can. Strength of will. (pah)

TTR:
2 days so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home